Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans @ Seahawks Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $452
    I did not see enough of either, really, to form an opinion on who is better than who. Ringer did have another decent (5+ yard) run with the 1st team on the VY interception drive, and then the starters sat...

I want to see Blount in regular game situations as well as Ringer in short yard situations before I get my opinion on this.

I agree, three runs from the 1 with the whole stadium knowing what you planned to do really should not reflect on the Blount's performance. CJ took three tries to get into the EZ from the 1 as well, and I am not about to slam his rushing abilities as a result of this.
  1. lockemindatrunk Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Was I the only one that found it weird that warren moon was commenting for the seahawks considering his oiler history
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $452
    Moon played college ball with the Washington Huskies and finished his career in Seattle. I am not sure, but he may originally be from Washington as well.
  2. TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I thought he finished his career in Kansas City
  3. lockemindatrunk Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    O just thought wasnt right
    It's like Eddie George commenting for the cowboys or the late Steve mcnair commenting for the ravens
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.