Titans/Seahawks Predictions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan89, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Here we are, last week of the season...been an interesting year to say the least. So, thoughts on the final game?

We all know that Dinger will be trying to get CJ the 2k mark and Faulk's record...Dickerson's record is a stretch, but after the performance that CJ has shown this season, I dont count the guy out in the slightest.

Aside from CJ, Im looking at Vince to see how he responds from a beatdown on Christmas. Seahawks have an awful secondary and I expect average-big numbers for VY.

A loss here would actually help us for next season's schedule, but a win would give us momentum going into the offseason.

Hasselbeck has had 8 picks in his last 2 starts and Seattle's O is in shambles. I expect a huge day for our D-line (3+ sacks). Also, hopefully Hood makes it 4 picks in 4 starts :)

Titans 24-10

Also, a happy new year to everyone!

2. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

First off, Happy new year to everyone!!! I think the titans will win this game big going into the offseason! I am hoping for CJ to get 2K plus! I think seattle is a weak team, and they have had just a horrible season, and want to get it over with. I think this team is gonna fight for CJ to get the yardage and Titans win 30-17.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Happy New Year to Everyone!!!

I wanna see CJ break a long one out of the gate to set the tone early. Once Seattle knows they don't have a chance, they will fall over and this will help CJ get that 235 yards he needs. Getting CJ to the first 100 yards will be key in getting him past ED, so the sooner we get him heated up the better.

We should also see a couple of deep balls on their weak secondary. Titans in a landslide on a very historic finale Sunday, 56-10.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

VY gonna have to keep their secondary honest, im pretty sure the Hawks only trained this week to stop CJ. Everyone is aware a loss would help us and CJ needs the yards.

simple game plan. What are the Hawks run defense ranked?

5. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

14th, giving up about 110 YPG.

6. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

OK Im extremely tired so Im not quite sure how a loss helps us for next season's schedule??

7. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

I expect to see CJ2k and a record for 2k rush + 500 reception.

And hopefully he won't be used this hard again once the new 'upgraded' VY 2.0 has an off-season as the tendered QB for the following year with our current WRs. (Britt being out there won't hurt either......)

8. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

If we lose Sunday, we'll play at Buffalo and at home vs. Cleveland next season.

If we win Sunday, we'll play at the Jets or Dolphins and at home against the Ravens or Steelers.

Granted this can still happen if we win, the Texans win and the Jags win.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I notice the Hawk fans dont do a lot of smack talking, i went to NFl.com and checked out the matchup talk and i didnt see any smack talking, And i found nothing on their websites message board. pretty classy bunch imo.

10. MadDog

MadDog GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

All about little ugly... I wanna see some great-ness out of Vince...

As long as Fisher doesn't play "protect the lead" CJ will get his chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar