Titans Seek Permission to Talk With GM Candidates

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The Titans have asked for permission to speak to Jaguars Director of Pro Personnel Charles Bailey and Green Bay Packers Director of Pro Personnel Reggie McKenzie. Bailey was the Saints’ assistant GM from 1999-2001. He was
    with the Steelers from 1989-99, spending three seasons in college scouting and seven seasons as pro personnel coordinator. McKenzie recently finished his 12th season with the Packers and his ninth as Director of Pro Personnel. More candidates are expected to be contacted this week.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:sleepy:

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Bongo, this is your alley. What is your opinion of these guys, Bailey, in particular?

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think we should hire an SM just to screw with everyone.

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I would like Bailey just going off of the Jags recent drafts.

Merrill Hodge is a possabilty I heard he's a great scouting guy to have if you don't like black 6'5 230 lbs QB's that are HF bound.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar