Titans should be favorites to win the AFC South next year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 29, 2016.

?
  1. Texans

1.6%
  2. Colts

11.5%
  3. Titans

82.0%
  4. Jaguars

4.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

It's simple really. The teams you play often comes down to coaching most of all. They have seen all your tricks and not only your offense, but know most if not all of your adjustments. The team more motivated, with the best game plan and the best in game adjustments usually wins. Since these are the areas that are not our strengths (coaching), we have a poor record and it will likely continue as we barely play to our talent level and that's IF a team can't exploit our biggest weaknesses (secondary and AVG WR's and special teams).

There is a reason the praise given to Vince Lombardi was that he could whip you with his packers and then switch teams and whip you with your own team! Better coaching means getting the most out of your players. Are we doing that game in and game out?

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Quite possibly! I remember people kept telling me he's slow but in the LSU/Louisville game, he chased down Lamar from across the field! We'll see how he measures out physically but the football knowledge and instincts and desire are there!

3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Is this all you have? Or are you just trying to see how many ppl you can insult on one board? Back to insults over substance I see!!!:shakehead:

Cassel outplayed Mariota? Really?:disappointed:

Cassel has a QB rating of 71 this season. In his only start his QB rating was a below avg 74. Cassel's career QB rating is 79. Cassel's BEST season ever gave him a QB rating of 93.

Mariota has a career rating of 93.8 and a QB rating of 95+ this year.

Case closed!!!:bliss:

4. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Lol, one year is not a career. But immature people think so. If he's so good why did Cassel outplay him in the last two games? He puts up ga ga numbers that impress morons that don't see the big picture. When we can't run he's terrible. He can't beat division teams. Cassel is not the answer, but when your franchise can't outplay a 35 year old you have problems. Even with no running game yesterday, Cassel was 9-16 on 3rd down. That is huge in case you can't comprehend. Putting bouncy things in your post reflects the maturity of a 5 year old.

5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

It's laughable you claim one year (even though this was Mariota 2nd season) is meaningless but your proof is 1 game? Rather hypocritical of you.

And your constant personal insults shows everyone your maturity level!:disappointed:

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

But the stats you posted are this year. Confused? Since Cassel is not our starting QB, what else would I use? Stats from a diff team?

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Really.

Mariota:
    13-29 for 212 and a pick.

Cassel:
    16-26 for 150 and a TD.
    The pick was BS.

Higher completion %
    Higher 3rd down completion %
    Passing TD
    And of course a win versus a loss.

We can do the Jags game too.

Mariota:
    8-20 for 99 yards. TD
    Cassel:
    13-24 for 124 yards. TD

Wanna play some more?

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Boring Boring x 1
  9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Yep, let's play some more.

10. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Up, you win man. I thought you were nuts, but after seeing this post, you are right! Cassel is better than Mariota. Thank you for showing me the light man. Your knowledge and insight has effectively changed my life.

Matt Cassel for starting job next year. Open competition in training camp! Finally we will have a QB that will adhere to Gray Ghosts standards!

You're a genius!

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar