Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans should be healthier for Oakland

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 15, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Titans Insider Titans News

The Titans should be a healthier team when they return to action Nov. 24 against Oakland.

Titans coach Mike Munchak sounded optimistic about the chances of middle linebacker Moise Fokou (knee), center Brian Schwenke (ankle), tackle Mike Otto (knee) and linebacker Zavian Gooden (hamstring) returning to action after missing Thursday’s contest.

Munchak wasn’t as sure about wide receiver Damian Williams (hip) or cornerback Tommie Campbell (shoulder). Williams was still using crutches on Thursday after suffering his injury last Sunday against Jacksonville.

“It’s a long week and guys have come a long way in the past from injuries,” Munchak said of Williams. “So he’s going to be a week-to-week kind of deal. He’s gotten a lot better than he was in the first couple of days.”

Rookie wide receiver Justin Hunter was going through the league’s concussion protocol after taking a hard hit Thursday, but Munchak expected him to be ready for Oakland.

Share on Facebook

Posted In: Team News

Source: Titans Insider
  2. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $1,440
    Well that's a load off my mind.
    BiscoPhan11 and HeadOnASwivel high five this.
  3. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,838
    doesn't matter we will still lose and give up a safety while we lose too. Giving games away in style :thumbsup:
    afcsouthdom high fives this.
  4. HeadOnASwivel Starter

Moolah:
    $1,959
    Who cares?
    mike75 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,690
    Don't matter, we'll lose anyway.
  5. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,013
    Good to hear about Schwenke and Fokou.

I bet our defense improves dramatically with Fokou in there and we need Schwenke to get all the reps he can get.
  6. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,013

Fans care.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,367
    Another mobile QB, wonderful. It'll be a special teams loss, with a couple of turnovers inside our own 10. (sigh):shakehead:
    Dman high fives this.
  7. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $7,366
    Over/under on a Titans' safety

Over/under on a Titans' turnover:
    -STs fumble
    -INT
    -Offensive fumble

Over/under on Titans' "roughing the passer" penalty
  8. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $7,366
    If I played Fantasy Football, I'd be sure to sign and start the TE for the Raiders that week.