Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans Should Cut Britt - Herm Edwards

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brew City, Jan 31, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,807
  1. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,772
    Smart fellow.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $79
    I would have agreed with it after his last incident, now I am not sure if it would be a good idea because his last run in, while stupid, did not break any laws. So I guess I am saying that Britt would probably not understand.
  3. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,772
    I wonder what kind of numbers Jerry Rice could put up at his age.

I bet he could still outplay a quarter of the WR's in the NFL. So that means he is an instant #1 wr on our team.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,911
    Herm nailed it. I'd be more lenient if he could catch and stay healthy, but he can't even do those things anymore. What's the point?
    Parking Lot B, JCBRAVE and Titans Eternal high five this.
  5. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,544
    hes right

But I dont want him to go somewhere else and become an all pro. DO IT HERE dip**** before you get cut.
  6. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,772
    Sometimes it takes being fired before one decides to take his/her job seriously. But really, what has the kid accomplish? very little. He has spent more time hurt than playing. His hurts have interfered with his play. He continues to show how immature he is by getting into scrapes with the Law. So if you were the boss, what would you do? I suppose the real question is , is he worth his pay and will he be worth his pay in the future? Looks like it's a guessing game and I would be ok with whatever the FO decides.
    Alzarius high fives this.
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,129
    I'm in. Kenny has a load of potential, but i'm tired of that "potential" word. We keep saying it about KB, Cook, etc.

Newsflash: Kenny will never get it. He'll either be injured or in trouble with the law. He goes to another team and it'll take him 5 years to learn the playbook.

I wish Kenny all the luck, but if he's a distraction -- c'ya
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,934
    Yep... I just know if we cut him, he will go on to dominate somewhere else and be voted community man of the year every season, while his only trouble with the law is a speeding ticket for going 80 in a 70.
    titan520 and Alzarius high five this.
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,129
    LOL, of course. He'll end up in New England and get 1500 yards & 15 TDs.
    titan520 high fives this.