Titans Should Cut Britt - Herm Edwards

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brew City, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Smart fellow.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I would have agreed with it after his last incident, now I am not sure if it would be a good idea because his last run in, while stupid, did not break any laws. So I guess I am saying that Britt would probably not understand.

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I wonder what kind of numbers Jerry Rice could put up at his age.

I bet he could still outplay a quarter of the WR's in the NFL. So that means he is an instant #1 wr on our team.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Herm nailed it. I'd be more lenient if he could catch and stay healthy, but he can't even do those things anymore. What's the point?

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

hes right

But I dont want him to go somewhere else and become an all pro. DO IT HERE dip**** before you get cut.

7. amy

amy Starter

Sometimes it takes being fired before one decides to take his/her job seriously. But really, what has the kid accomplish? very little. He has spent more time hurt than playing. His hurts have interfered with his play. He continues to show how immature he is by getting into scrapes with the Law. So if you were the boss, what would you do? I suppose the real question is , is he worth his pay and will he be worth his pay in the future? Looks like it's a guessing game and I would be ok with whatever the FO decides.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm in. Kenny has a load of potential, but i'm tired of that "potential" word. We keep saying it about KB, Cook, etc.

Newsflash: Kenny will never get it. He'll either be injured or in trouble with the law. He goes to another team and it'll take him 5 years to learn the playbook.

I wish Kenny all the luck, but if he's a distraction -- c'ya

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yep... I just know if we cut him, he will go on to dominate somewhere else and be voted community man of the year every season, while his only trouble with the law is a speeding ticket for going 80 in a 70.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

LOL, of course. He'll end up in New England and get 1500 yards & 15 TDs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar