Titans should of drafted Jaylon Smith

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Roscoes Wetsuit, Nov 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Kevin Dudd just had one of his better games this season. 1 tackle.

• LOL LOL x 4
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

One of my biggest pet peeves.

I have corrected friends and they get all butthurt about it. Sorry for trying to educate you and make you less inept. Lol

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Cowboys front office still thinks he has a shot to actually play this season. Won't find out till Week 12. I personally don't see it happening, but if they're holding out hope he will be ready to play week 12, hard to doubt he won't play next season.

Also the point of the post is more so to say we have two 2nd rounders who are practically being red shirted this season. I know Smith is cause of his injury and the worry he might not play. But he is an elite level talent. I'd rather whiff on a 2nd round pick like that considering our history of blowing 2nd rounders.

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I am beginning to wonder if the 3-4 is actually best suited for our talent at this point.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. RTH

RTH Meh...

We don't have enough talent for any type of defense... should, hopefully, see that start getting fixed in upcoming offseason.

6. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

with Orakpo & Derrick Morgan both healthy and actually applying pressure this season, I would be surprised & a little angry if Dodd actually played a significant amount. Dodd is eventually gonna be a rotation pass rusher which is why we drafted him. Not to start over either one of them. Jaylon Smith would be an even longer more fragile project. I still wish we went with Su'a Cravens though, he's going to be a stud.

7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Derrick Morgan had 5 tackles and 1.5 sacks his rookie season. He's turned out to be pretty solid. Just sayin'.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

And people here wanted Myles Jack

• LOL LOL x 2
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Don't tell people here that. There are people who think most draft picks should be starting day 1

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Come on now, this D would excel in flag football

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar