Titans should promote Munch

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

so you are saying I should start sucking at my job and I will get promoted!!! sweet! thats way better than working hard. haha

although if I get fired I'm coming after you lol

2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

:cj:"I take the HC job and things like dat."

3. Escape Goat

Escape Goat Starter

I think we should promote Obama.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

THIS IS ACTUALLY A GREAT IDEA.

Seriously.

It is up to Munchak.. if he could take the pride hit,I could see it working.. but if he wants to continue coaching, there's no way around firing him.

Name him as a quality control guy and make him mop the floors or shine Tommy Smith's shoes, because Tommy can't reach his toes.

But in all seriousness.. I could see the idea working. But I don't see why they are so concerned about it. You know when you take a head coaching job that you are more than likely to be fired at some point. Pretty much every coach has been fired at some point.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I have seen that in my company a couple times.

6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Lol, in that case I guarantee you will be promoted. In all seriousness though I don't know how true this is but I have heard it multiple times.

7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I think it could work, but only if he was willing to play ball. Find something he should be good at, let him stay in the org and bring in some new blood for the HC gig. That said if he isn't willing to play ball, then just fire his @$$, don't reward him with another year.

The argument of "well he lost his starting QB for half the year" doesn't cut it since Locker will likely be hurt half the year next year too. Damn, and I like Locker. He needs to learn to be smarter with taking shots, and our OL needs to get the heads out of their @$$.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Mike Munchak .... director of the mediocrity management system

9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Whatever position they could promote that chode to is fine with me, as long as it's not the HC, OC, or DC job.

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

you left out GM, imagine if he was the GM our team would be terrible, that is a no no!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar