Titans showing strong interest in CB Logan Ryan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Jason Wolf is...wait, how would Bugs Bunny say it?... A maroon.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Yup, I'd be pumped with just Ryan. But this team has been so bad for so long that I want to be greedy :)

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

That dude is straight awful, and that tweet was just click bait. What he said goes against almost every other report out there about Hightower.

4. ropy0386

ropy0386 Starter

I hope you're right...also looks like we aren't on the Jeffrey train. Colts and Eagles pushing for him.

5. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Jrob is doing his thing under the radar much like Belichick does. Waiting patiently....

[​IMG]

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Why would we cut LeShaun Sims?

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

True, but calling anyone our best corner is like calling someone the smartest kid in summer school.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. A.D.

I would be happy to sign one CB in FA and draft one in the first round (preferably Lattimore) and cut McCourty. Save $7M. win-win-win-win

9. 615nick

615nick Starter

If we only sign one fa cb mccourty is staying, imo. He will only get released if we sign 2.

10. A.D.

Well, this is the last year on McCourty's contract and I can't see JRob giving him an extension. So if he's not in our long-term plans, do we want to keep him around at a $7M price tag, knowing he won't be a future contributor? Especially if our two starting corners will be a FA signing and first-round draft pick, who will both have 4-5 year contracts and will be the future for us at CB?

We can afford to keep him, but paying that much for a one-year player is a luxury that I feel isn't necessary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar