Titans sign Ahmard Hall, FB, Texas

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I thought Troy's blocking was decent last year, and an improvement. It's the other things that he needs to do well with though....like catch the ball so he can use his run skills. He did look a little bigger, and slower to me last year.

This guy put up some good workout #'s, let's hope his play matches so he can put up a good roster spot fight.

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Maybe the Front Office just signed him to police the locker room???

Just kidding, but seriously, I haven't been too impressed with Fleming as a blocker and we all know about the big drops he tends to have. I would love to see this guy play the same role as LoNeal did, just maul people, and be unselfish. This would be a big void to fill as we have never had anyone who ever wore a jock as big as LoNeal's, but with our young OLine and our newfound emphasis on the running game, I think this might be a step in the right direction to at least explore the PowerBack who doesn't need any touches but just wants to crush people......damn that makes my hair stand up! Fleming's durability also concerns me, the one guy who should never be hurt, or at least announce it is the fullback, but he did go to Tennesseee, so what can you really expect.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Think he has some snipers on the roof?

4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

You know what I love? That he turned down offers from Green Bay, Minnesota, the Giants AND the SEAHAWKS! to come play for Tennessee. I would do the same thing. :thumb:

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

they have william henderson

jim kleinseser

jim finn, although they dont use the FB much

mack strong

troy felming

he just went where he had the best chance to stick on the roster.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Jim Finn? Definately a southerner.

7. Plus we have his buddy Vince Young

8. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Hey good job guy on sticking it to a fellow fan. :sad2:

You know what? Your right. We should admit it. Nashville is a po-dunk pathetic excuse for a city to play in, the Titan organization is the worst in the league, bar none, the potential on this roster is worse than an XFL squad and, of course, lets not forget the heartless loser Fans!

I'll tell you what. When pigs fly through a frozen hell I'll agree with you on these points. Until then, I, as a dedicated fan, will continue to believe there was more to his decision to come play with us. Ya smell me.:kiss:

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

crushing hopes and dreams is my specialty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar