Titans Sign All-Pro Safety to REPLACE L. Thompson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tennessee, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

2. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

This of course works both ways...

I believe being a former all-pro Safety himself he will quickly focus upon an upgrade for that area of the field.

Has there ever been a combination GM/Player? Say at Free Safety?

..... I am kidding of course... or am I?

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

At 53 years old & 20 years retired,my money would still be on Reinfeldt to beat out Thompson in training camp.:irked:

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I would agree if Fisher wasn't having a man love for the guy.

5. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Blahaha:grrhee:

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Damn. I fell for this thread twice. And it is not even Free Agency time. Drooling at the thought.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:thumb: very clever thread.

I can see what Soxcat is saying though. The GM is a former player/DB just like Fisher. I bet these two will see things very much the same way. That almost makes the GM an extension of Fisher... if he is so apt to be like minded. If I was Lamont Thompson reading this thread would make me very sad.

8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I think that line could be used in almost every thread on this board :ha:

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

He doesn't visit the website. He's got a new wife and baby to keep him busy.:stars:

10. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Sorry but Lamont has got to be the worst starting safety in the entire league. If he starts next year, I will truely believe he has paintings of Jeff Fisher on his wall & puts them on full display.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar