Titans Sign Anthony Fasano

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 3
  2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Well that blows...Either way, not a bad signing, but not great. I guess given that we can't draft quality TE's might as well get Fasano.

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Because he is INSANELY slow, averaged 3.1 yards per carry with a decent line, and blames others for sucking and takes zero ownership. Not to mention, our FO will likely not draft a complement back for Sankey due to signing him, which leaves us with a patchwork run game AGAIN. That's why!

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

He would literally be our 3rd/4th string RB right now. He would be dirt cheap and if this latest debacle doesn't light a fire under him then he's done. I wouldn't hate the move.

5. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Wtf would we pay Clay 7+ mil when we have Delanie. He's a backup TE who cares. People complain about everything

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I get it from a business standpoint, but that doesn't always make sense for a team trying to rebuild and make a fast turnaround/spark interest in fans. Depth, sure, why not...but the dude looks like he runs with bricks tied to his shoes. It's terrible. We are talking about one of the easiest positions to transition into from College to the NFL. Here we are 3+ years later and dude continues to decline. I thought we already have a boring, slow RB named Shonn Greene

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I didn't know he was 7 mill or tagged, last I saw was that he was available and their is absolutely NO debating that he is better than Fasano. We have a project in Thompson and a blocker in Fasano. If Walker goes down, we are not looking good. I do like the blocking ability though.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Every tight end killed us. They have been the Titans Achilles heel for a long time.. except for last year, when everything was the Titans' Achilles heel.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Fasano can catch too...but yeah hell of a blocker. It's ok, delanie will be catching most the balls anyway.

10. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I released an article last year when he was first hired. It was a complete break down of what he runs on offense. You should look it up.

Yea, but you prob won't. Well, I guess I'll help. Here ya go.

Analyzing Whiz's Offense | goTitans | a Tennessee Titans Fan Forum

That is the thread.

here is the article with video, gif, and analysis.

San Diego Chargers Film Study: Ken Whisenhunt and the Stack Formation - Bolts From The Blue

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar