Titans Sign Brynden Trawick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Mar 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Sorry, I live in NY. Revis is done! If he was even solid, he'd still be a Jet!

2. LiLTex12

LiLTex12 Starter

Not the "Sexy" signing that some people may want to see show up, but we need to upgrade defense & special teams. Huge upgrade to our Special Teams today.

3. DaCost

DaCost Starter

I have super high expectations for both of this guys we should be top 3 in especial teams next year ..

Especially for that amount of money.

4. ceeder

ceeder Starter

“He’s really had a good special teams career to this point,” Robinson said. “I took notice of him in a couple of games, particularly on defense that he played in last year. I do see some defensive upside with him. He has some coverage ability.

“He is a big, fast, aggressive style player. So we are excited to add Brynden to the mix. He will help us in the kicking game and will be a good role player for us on defense.”

http://www.titansonline.com/news/ar...-Trawick/89e078d5-461a-4439-83c8-3eee2f87d76f

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar