Titans sign CB Faggins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ubiq, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I was kinda hoping this was an April Fools thread.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

you know titan jeff, at first , i thought that this was an april fools thread, but hey, i am happy to welcome a new titan aboard! i don't know alot about him, but i am very willing to learn, support, and get behind him, because he is a titan! from reading the articles about him, he seems like a very nice guy!

3. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

And the greatest sports name ever goes to:
    [​IMG]

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Why wouldn't he just go by Richard? It's like he wanted to get made fun of.

6. bgtitanfan

bgtitanfan Guest

I bet nobody will make fun of him next season when he outplays Harpers and has more picks than Finnegan.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

april fools?

8. I'd say this is a pretty solid signing. Nothing exciting, but everyone needs depth and the guy is a quality backup. I wouldn't want him starting, but I think there's a good chance we draft a CB who would compete for the top backup CB job with him.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I agree.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's about depth. With Carr, King and Hill all gone, the Titans have little choice but to bring in one or two guys with some experience.

And they are not guaranteed a CB they like will be there in any early rounds making it even more important.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar