Titans sign DE Babin to offer sheet (AP)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

does this mean no more Ball sacks?

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Babin can't carry Ball's ball sack..... He can only hope he is as good as Ball. The Titans wanted Ball enough to offer him 2 mil. The 1 mil a minimum which is basically saying we will give you a chance to come into camp and get cut.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I gotta disagree. I can't help but feel that the FO is trying to pull a diamond out of the rough with Babin. A $1 Million contract for a guy who can have a KVB-like career revival sounds like a steal to me.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

That's what she said.

5. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

I'm kinda upset with this...it means we more than likely won't be going after Charles Grant.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

wasn't the same **** said about KVB ?

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I agree about charles grant, that would be an upgrade. Babin has a high motor but the production has not been there.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm curious about Grant, he hasn't been signed yet...

9. This is a no-risk signing. I'm all for it. Worst case scenario, they cut him and Bud is out a few bucks...

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. AH3

AH3 Rookie

Hopefully this means we're going CB in the draft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar