Titans sign DE Babin to offer sheet (AP)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This won't affect the draft...

2. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

Best case scenario, Philly matches offer and we sign Grant.

3. Nash

Nash Starter

We do have some depth at most positions on defense except for Safety..I'm guessing we are almost in position to take BPA between DE, DT, and CB.. or to trade down if the right deal comes along..

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Best case scenario we stop being cheap and going after journeyman players like this bum.

5. Titans News

Titans News Guest

Titans sign end, now wait

The Titans signed Eagles defensive end Jason Babin Wednesday, but Philadelphia has a week to match the offer.[​IMG]

Link to full article.

6. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

Babin low football milage high motor. Bargain price tag.

grant declining veteran coming off injury with questionable motor. Have to overpay for his past.

I'll take babin thank you very much.

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Typical Titan fan happy about another bargain bin pick up. Woohoo Jason Babin sorry I'm not excited. And no you would not have had to overpay Grant for his past performance that makes no sense or KB would have been signed by now for 5 yrs 50 mill.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

A high motor only works if there is speed that eventually gets you there. If he's faster than what I think he is, he'll be good for us. I think he's slower than most people do, but we'll see.

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

10. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

How much was grant going to command? you really think he would sign a similar deal? Grant is going to play for a million bucks? Hell no he will probably at least command triple that. Not to mention more years. The FA class was poor this year and will continue to be poor if we dont ever have a cap. We got a decent low milage guy with a motor for a very cheap price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar