Titans Sign DE Hall

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

The Europa Cobra.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Lamont Thompson, Reynaldo Hill, Eddie George (for the last 2 years), Kerry Collins, Jenkins, and the list goes on.
    Yes. Really. This board notices weak links before the coaches do.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

So losing Jacob Ford should have initiated a move toward one of those guys? I'm sure they have-are evaluating Rice and Brown and if they think getting one of them is worthwhile they might move to do so. I'm not going to jump off a ledge just because they don't over pay for either of them at this point.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Reynaldo Hill isn't that bad. Wasn't he the guy that led the Titans in INT's as a rookie? He had a sophmore slump. That's it.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

A sophmore slump? The guy couldn't cover a twin bed. He's horrible.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Hill's not that bad although it would be nice to upgrade. When you have a terrible S playing next to you and the pass rush isn't very effective it can make a player look worse.

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Actually I agree with you. Hill can run with most receivers, he just needs better technique to play the ball. He never seems to get his head around to know what is going on. Many passes were completed with him all over the receiver, but he didn't see it coming. Hopefully the coaches can get that fixed. The real problem remains with LT, and giving support. When Finnegan was on the line early in the Skins game, LT was about 3 steps too late to get over and help when the receiver went deep. Not the first time he has failed to help out. When Campbell threw to the left side (not sure why he was over there), the receiver broke off the pattern for a sideline route, and LT was grasping for air..fortunately the pass was off target. I remain baffled as to why this guy is starting. We have plenty of CB's, that appear to be better in coverage than Griffin. If we don't get to see him at safety during some point of preseason, I am going to be very disappointed.

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah Griff at Saftey would make a lot more sense now that Finn is our #2 CB and we have plenty of depth with Hill, Herndon, and King.

Cut LT and Nickey and move Griff back to S.

CB#1 - Harper
    CB#2 - Finnegan
    CB#3 - Hill / Herndon
    NB - King

FS - Hope, Scott
    SS - Griffin, Lowry

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'd keep Nickey and cut Scott. Also, you forgot Fuller somewhere in there.

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah Fuller is worth keeping because of his versatility to play S or CB/NB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar