Titans sign D'Joun Smith

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Nov 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

First pick in the 3rd round. 65th overall. Some had him projected to go in the 2nd. Never really played for the colts due to injury. Worth giving a shot on the practice squad for sure.

2. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

It can't hurt, we had the roster and cap space.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

As much as he sucks, I do root for BWW to try and succeed. Not many players come from my hometown, but he happens to be one.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  5. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

D'Joun hear? nah, did you? Why D'Joun go and do that fer? I dunno. Quit making Jeff Foxworthy references.

6. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

D'Joun hear we done replaced Perished Cox with someone on the practice squad?

7. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

But I must say.....I wonder how many corners cannot keep a job nowadays who would have 20 years ago. You used to be able to mug receivers on their way from the line of scrimmage. Now if you sneeze on them you might be out of the game.

8. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

and yes.....we lived through that whole you had to have two qbs on the roster because virtually every starter in the league at qb would be injured for an extended time.......but now when you watch a lineman try to tackle a qb.......most times it looks as if he is trying to pat a fire out. Dare he hit the qb and get a 15 yard penalty every time.......

9. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

ratings may be down due to saturation, the qb in SF, recent rule changes, the Will Smith Concussion movie, more entertainment choices.......but a good deal of it is because the game is somewhat unrecognizable from just a decade or two ago........I am sure people before my time say the same thing......but sometimes I find myself watching a game......and thinking to myself this is not what I was watching when I watched Jerry Glanville, Warren Moon, Lorenzo White, Ray Childress, and Big Daddy Doug Smith. If a QB got hit by Doug Smith today they would be telling their coaching staff they swore they were chased and hit by a grizzly bear.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Or let's talk about this. Who here is old enough to remember Hanford Dixon and frank Minnifield with the Browns absolutely demolishing wide receivers? no pass interference, no holding, no completions. Cold weather, bad footing, and little chance against that pair.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar