Titans Sign DL Leger Douzable

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Apr 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Jason Jones > Leger Douzable

The Douzable signing is good tho because it frees up a spot, and he offers experience going back-n-forth from DT to DE. Jones biggest issue last year was a lack of experience from the end position.

2. netnut

netnut Starter

He was undrafted, so would not cost us a pick. I think;-))just a match on salary?

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

In obvious passing downs we could have had this lineup.. I wanted to see that lineup! An improved Morgan and Wimbley's ability to get around the edge might open things up for the inside guys to make a lot of big plays.

Morgan-Klug-Jones-Wimbley

I think with the Wimbley signing and Ball back this year that Jones would have gotten more work inside.

4. patitansfan10

patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

Jones sucks I'm glad he is gone. Injury prone and sucks he went all Ben Troupe on us splashed some plays early then steadily declined. Troupe cause he was retarded and Jones cause he is fragile but you get what I'm saying.

5. JCBRAVE

I don't agree that Jones was injury prone. Aside from the year he went on IR, he played in 42 of 48 games.

6. patitansfan10

49 games 31 starts in 4 years

4x16=64 which means he has missed almost an entire season in 4 years and has never played a full 16 game season.

15 sacks in 4 seasons is replaceable and his sack totals have decreased every year since he was a rookie. 3 of his career high 5 sacks his rookie year came in 1 game sorry I'm not impressed.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Young54

Young54 Starter

Yes... but that game was agaisnt Pittsburgh while stepping in for Haynsworth and we were fighting for home field in the playoffs. If I remember correctly, that was his first start. He came up huge in a big game while knowing that he was replacing the best DT in the league (at that time). I would call that impressive! Especially for a rookie! The following year he had his injury. Can’t blame him for being on IR. Last year could have been his break out year if we can’t mad the bad decision to move him to DE.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

it was a fine decision, Jones needs too be a pro and adjust for the good of the team. He choose to complain and whine about it instead

9. JCBRAVE

What? Jones has been nothing short of a pro while a Titan. He even went as far as to fight scumbag Steelers and get ejected. I hope he comes back to TN for 2013 a polished player.

10. patitansfan10

I hope we never need his overrated azz ever again. I'd bet my entire bank account he doesn't play a full season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar