Titans Sign FS Rashad Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

For sure, but does it mean that Ramsey would start at CB instead of safety?

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Id put him at CB, Jon Robinson seems to think he's a CB as well. Mike Mularkey thinks he's everything, so start with him at CB and see how teams respond. If we find they stir clear of his side of the field all together maybe shift him to Safety and let him roam.

3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Nice, yea. From what I understand, DL likes to switch stuff up a lot to confuse QBs, so having Rashad and Ramsey switch roles on the fly could be fun to watch and effective.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Yesterday you said Ramsey was a Corner? Pick one and stick with it

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Yay, more marginal starting DBs.

6. JCBRAVE

why?

does JJ Watt only do one thing? Does Rob Gronkowski do just one thing?

no

Ill pick a position for him when you get an avatar

• LOL LOL x 5
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  7. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

But why haven't we looked at an OT at all ? I consider Vasquez to be a guard, he'd be too risky on the outside anyway.

8. JCBRAVE

We've interviewed a couple rookie OT's and FA still offers some over the hill types that no one is rushing to sign

Robinson could call any one of Jake Long, Tyler Polumbus, or Khalif Barnes, all upgrades from Bell. Then theres Bell who we did re-sign

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Get off the Avi trip douche, this ain't Facebook, nobody wants to know that I change my avi every week, it's a football forum.

Watt is a DL, Gronk is a TE. What is Ramsey? You have mighty big hopes that this guy is gonna rock out and be Pro Bowl at 2 different positions(Corner and FS) walking in as a Rookie.

That's completely unrealistic. You should make your next avi of you and your cliche little family one in fantasy land.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  10. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Well, for me is simple. Looking at who we ditched and who we have hired..... We are at least 3 or 4 games better this year.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar