Titans sign Nick Harper

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Yep, signing Harper has completely changed this off-season from a total dud to a great one. Let's all dance with joy!!! :monkey: :banana:

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

To your corners men.

3. good signing, but we can still do better

4. ONUV

ONUV Starter

i agree. we can draft a WR in the first round and a corner in rounds two and/or three.

5. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I was being called crazy when I said we should pick this guy up several months ago. Not the usual name calling either.

This changes up our draft strategy a bit, before this signing I could easily see us taking Darrell Revis in the first round.

6. solid pick up.I knew eventually we were going to slowly fill in the pieces we needed to.It least some of you people can stop complainin that we havent signed anyone decent

7. Texas_Titan_1

Texas_Titan_1 Camp Fodder

SOLID, Wonder what the deal is worth?:beerbang:

8. which i must say i am very happy about

9. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Sorry Sludge I'll try to have my post be as useful as the one quoted.

10. Texas_Titan_1

Texas_Titan_1 Camp Fodder

thinking the same thing at the same time!!!:werd:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar