Titans sign Nick Harper

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wouldn't be surprised if Finnegan stayed as Nickel.

2. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I'm hoping Dime, Finn was too good at nickel, I don't want to see him demoted. Then again, Hill could be starting opposite Harper while Pac's in the slammer, who knows (I think most of us here are hoping that's not the case, but I'm now willing to admit it's a possibility)

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

The secondary is pretty solid now, PacMan, Harper, and Hill as our 3rd when needed, Hope at saftey

There is just one gaping hole, His abbreviations are LT

4. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

Thank you Jeebus! Does he have dreadlocks or is he going to have to get a weave?

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I believe it was written into his contract he has to start growing them and has incentive bonus based on length and do-dads hanging from them during the season.

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I still would like to see us get a Cb in the draft even with the signing of Harper.

7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Cheers to that!

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I think that depends on the Pacman thing.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He's decent. Just because we haven't signed anyone people act like this is a "great" signing. No big deal, but maybe a slight upgrade over the terrible Reynaldo, but we already had that in Finnegan.

10. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

:ha: :ha: F-ing Hillarious!:ha: :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar