Titans sign Nick Harper

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. I like the dreads on the guys except Lamont which is way to long,thats probaly why he sucked.He lost 10 pounds in the offseason but grew out his hair, so that cancled out the weight loss and made him slower.That would be quite an interesting seconday if they all had dreads.A bunch of mini predators runnin around

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd rather get a slightly above average CB who knows how to win than a good CB from a crappy team, ala Dre Bly. just my opinion Plus we're getting good talent from our biggest division rival. That's going to burn next year when he picks off manning!!

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Eww thinking about a players dreads is gross.

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

:biglaugh:

That would be awesome

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I hope we keep his knife weilding wife away from our team and their women. Her and Pacman can make a killer team.

6. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

I either want to pickup Hamlin or draft a FS in the draft, perhaps Meriweather falls to the 2nd round? Griffin or Nelson maybe an option?

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yes we got Harper next is hopefully Curtis.

8. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

not to mention that they're not very aerodynamic.......

mini predators....:biglaugh: that's funny, now we need some Aliens on the line

9. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Merriweather is talented like Ed Reed talent. But he has off the field issues.

10. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

No More Off The Field Issues!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar