Titans Single-game Tickets on Sale Saturday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Single-game tickets to all 10 Tennessee Titans home games at LP Field will go on sale Saturday, July 18 at 10 a.m. (CST). Approximately 3,000 tickets for each game will be made available to the public. Fans can purchase a maximum of up to four tickets per game for as many as two games. Tickets can be purchased by visiting the ticket office at LP field, calling Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000, visiting any Ticketmaster outlet, or logging on to the Ticketmaster web site at www.ticketmaster.com. Game tickets range from $43-83. The Titans have sold out 104 consecutive games since moving into LP Field for the 1999 season, including preseason contests. The 2009 regular season schedule features home game against Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Buffalo, Arizona, St. Louis, Miami and San Diego.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

A little known fact; Did you know that there are still PSLs inside the stadium that have never been sold and are still for sale at their face value? Problem is, is that they are single seats. The one I bought a couple years ago had one in front of it that was available also. So you could go as a couple. Why did I buy just one PSL? I was married, at the time, to someone who rated football up there with a medical term refered to as a Lower GI.
    When I bought mine, I contacted a guy named (Tony?) Hall through the Titans main office. I actually called trying to get on the waiting list and ended up owning a PSL an hour later. I was numb for a week!
    They faxed me a list of where all the seats were located and I was allowed to pick the one I wanted. I made a great choice and absolutely love the people that sit around me, especially that blond lady from Springfield. I don't know who her surgeon was, but I would like to add him to my Christmas card list.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar