Titans Stadium Cups

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by NewHorizans, May 16, 2012.

1. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo) Tip Jar Donor

Here are go again. I first used this site to complete my collection of every Titans magnet schedule given out since it begain in '98. Now it is time to complete my Titans Cup collection. As in the cups that are sold at the Titans Stadium (LP Field) every year.

I can say I have done a very good job of collecting all the different soda & beer cups that have been made the past 6 years. But I don't have as many from the years prior. And I can say I am missing random beer cups from 2001 to 2005. I think I have a random beer cup from one or two of those years as I dont know if they used the same cup for more than one year. The Cup is different each year now.

I have the first beer cup from '99 and the year after '00. But then I am missing the years after. I have a random cup from different years, but its hard to know which year they came from as it doesnt have a date unless its talking about something specific like us winning the AFC or the 10 yr anniversary or 50 AFC anniversary.

I know there are guys on here that have old cups collecting dust in the back of some cabnet.
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

Im drinking from a CJ cup as I ack,&*&@!U*)> sorry I started choking, at least I didnt .... son of a B! I dropped my pop!
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. NewHorizans

Yea, got the CJ cup. I am looking for the older ones, hopefully those that didnt get used and were forgotten in the back of cabnet.
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Only one I kept is the Kenny Britt cup from last year.

I had all the posters, but I stopped caring and don't take them anymore.
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Does the CJ cup fall over when you touch it?

Seems inconvenient.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Nah, it crumbles whenever someone is near.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I spent way to much money on mine and it turns all soda flat:irked:
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. NewHorizans

I dont ever buy the soda cups, wait and take the ones people leave when game is over. Then wash at home. MUCH Cheaper and more room in stomach for Beer over Soda:beerbang:
  9. NewHorizans

I am STILL collecting Cups. I mainly need the older ones from like 2001 to 2005. There are many I have never seen before because at the time I was living in Knoxville, and any cup I might have got from a random game I went to got used and then thrown away from being washed too much. I will pay or trade for ANY you might have that I need. I have LOTS of Titans stuff or have no problem buy beer or whatever.
  10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

I always wait around and take the ones people leave. I had a 3 stacks of about 50 one day. On the way out some guy handed offered me 20 bucks for a stack. Hell yeah.