Titans Star Chris Johnson Record Label

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ImATitan, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

CJ leaving football for this crap. Not likely.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

He'll never eat again! lol

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He's not sweating right now, he's got options. He doesn't have to play football apparently to make his income. MTV is following him around for a TV show, and he's also doing records now. Then there's the endorsements he's been doing. The great thing about all of it is that it's all from playing football, so I don't worry that he'll leave the sport to start making bad music, but he could holdout since he has things to keep busy and make $$ from..

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Exactly. I for one find this very cool. He's hanging out with his childhood friends making music and staying out of trouble.

Kenny is attending New Mexico right now on a football scholarship himself.

The cool thing about CJ is it seems so many people view him negatively or with some sort of "thug" image when that's not the case at all.

Heck, the guy is entering his 4th year with us and has NEVER been in trouble.

I love the guy and for one learned to stop questioning his motives years ago.

I'll never forget his first offseason (entering his 2nd season) Titans fans were blasting him for working out in Orlando on his own, etc.. And what does he do? Mess around and join the 2,000 yard rush club and break a slew of team and league records! LOL

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Why?

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

He better do something, losing $30,000k in chunks is adding up quick, and he aint that rich yet.

7. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

Don't dislike CJ because of this, and because of the holdout. He wants to play football, he wants to win. Every article about him being present when Britt got in trouble cited CJ being a great and orderly citizen. There's plenty to like about him. He's one of a handful of players that has rushed for 2K, and he played for OUR TEAM. Don't let his posse of rappers turn you off to that, until he gives you a good reason to.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

sounds like CJ will be the last big name to hold out, DeSean Jackson and Gore are reporting to camp.

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Our fans baffle me sometimes. Why the heil does it matter what CJ does on his own time?

10. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Retards
    Attempting
    Poetry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar