Titans steal the #1 biggest defensive play(s) of 2006-07 season.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sukrillux, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

I thought that it was quite funny how our D was ranked last in the league last season, but we still get some props from the NFL Network guys. Last year's Jacksonville game in week 15 took the prize of the #1 biggest defensive plays last season. Here the Titans ranked last in defense, but "won" best defensive play of last season. Pacman, Hope, and Finnegan all returned turnovers for TDs in that game winning the game for the whole team. This video clip could not be found on the NFL site... I am thinking that it is so new. You may check it out in a day or so on nfl.com. They have the offensive plays, but not the defensive one yet.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Don't think you could find a more amazing defensive game than that though.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

This is why I say ranks mean nothing. If you can make plays in this league you win games.

4. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

one game does not a season make

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

[​IMG]

6. Morph

Morph Revolution

:lol:

Oh well, it was a good game though. Maybe this year we'll see our defense show up more often like that.:winker:

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

nope

[​IMG]

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Geez man I just want to punch him in the face.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I hate him so much. I kno were going to have a bad defence next season again and its all his fault. Were going to be better at rush defence but Pass D is going to be bad once again. I say we finish ranked 23rd or 24th on D.

10. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

We won't be so bad off if we draft a DE to help KVB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar