Titans steal the #1 biggest defensive play(s) of 2006-07 season.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sukrillux, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Ryans...

Of course rankings matter because we were last in the NFL in the amont of real estate we gave up.

One game where we get three turnover TDs doesn't change that and of course the opponent has to help some in turning the ball over.

Overall we finished in the middle of the pack in total turnovers tied for 15th.

defensive stats overall.

Rushing-30th
    Passing-27th
    Total-32nd
    Scoring-31st

What about those numbers makes you think our defense is fine?

The very first thing is to stop the run. We need to be more physical upfront. Maybe having a new starting MLB, a new SS and a new DE will take care of that. Problem is of course we didn't stop the pass either and pacman is going to miss some games.

2. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

ahhh for a second i thought the thread title read "steal the biggest defensive player"

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I watched that game again last week. Pacman was amazing in all phases of the game. Besides the INT, he had some great returns and broke up a 4th down pass. He even gave a spark to the offense.

4. Sledge

Sledge Guest

:hang: :bonk: :dead:

5. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

It's a game that VY would really want to forget. Do you think that he will have some kind of phobia of Jaguars now? Somehow the Texans beat them both times last year. :rolleyes:

6. VY didnt have enough time to even get warmed up in that game... he was on the sidelines for like a whole hour before the offense got the ball

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

BS...
    thats something only schwartzie would say to justify his terrible stats.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

How is that bs?

A team can give up 400 yards per game but still get 2 or 3 turnovers that wins them the game. Its not bs. Look at the Indianapolis Colts last season. Worst Rushing Defence in the whole National Football League. And what happened to them? Then won the SuperBowl.

Rankings are overrated. I could care less if my defence is ranked 1st or 32nd. I wanna win games. And if you can win the games who cares what rank you are on overall defence

9. i agree, ohio state shouldnt have been ranked 1 all year... they got killed in the national championship :))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar