Titans @ Steelers OGT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

ok so who is ruled out for tonite??? i havent seen anything

2. TenACTyrant

TenACTyrant Hey Reynaldo TURN AROUND!

all i've heard is Cook and Washington are questionable and Hentrich is probable.

Washington seems to have the better chance to go tonight. i wouldn't expect to see Jared Cook.

Timmons is questionable for the Steelers, but everyone is saying he's probably out.

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Washington is most likely gonna play. Does any1 think we are overhyping this game? I mean yea it seems huge but it really isn't. What if its a blowout, so much for the great matchup. And if we lose, then we still 15 more games. IMO im more excited about it being a titan game than all of this rematch, towel stomping crap.

4. TenACTyrant

nah man. it's a conference game on a national stage against a rival.

5. Knux757

Knux757 Virginia Beach Elite

agreed, we're big rivals, and I loathe the Steelers, so its almost as big as a damn playoff game for me.

6. acook783

acook783 PA's biggest Titans fan!

Can't wait for the game tonight! I'll be rooting for our Titans up here in Eagles/Steelers country.

GO TITANS!!!!!!

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Yea that's what i mean, the game is more of a over anticipated match-up. But all in all, it's worth the same as every other game. Don't get me wrong im excited like the next fan. But is it smart to pump ourselves up like its a playoff game then if we lose, we feel like the world is ending rather it being a simple loss? I don't want to be the loather, im just saying.

8. Sevenfeet

Sevenfeet Starter

Going to be on a flight during the game. :(

9. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Believe me guys, your hated ratbird foes are Titan fans tonight!

10. TenACTyrant

i just hate the steelers and really want to kick their :grrr::grrr::grrr:. i mean yeah i guess its just another game, but it could have big implications down the road and if we manage to win the game it would be so gratifying

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar