Titans @ Steelers Postgame Rant/Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steelharley

steelharley Black & Gold Rules!

This coming from an old Oilers fan like GoT. When you can't refute the facts resort to name calling. Real classy....

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Tennessee Oiler fan

Was NOT a fan of the Houston Oilers, not in the least. Well except twice a year when they played the pissburgH squeelers. But then again whoever was playing the Beeboyz was always my second favorite team, at least for a week. Same as now

3. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

I became a fan when the team started playing their home games in Tennessee. That Houston history doesn't exist in my world, Adams can keep that with him down in Texas but Tennessee and Pittsburgh have played 17 times with Tennessee 11-6 overall. The Jeff Fisher coached team (as Childress says with selective memory) 11-5, Munchak 0-1. Mike Tomlin 3-1, The Almighty Bill Cowher 3-10

The obvious wild card for every coach is the Steve McNair years vs. scrub Steeler QB's and the Big Ben years vs. Titans scrub QB's.

4. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Great. So you're just a pathetic old man. I'll be sure to drop you a line when the Ravens trounce your team again and you guys miss the playoffs. Eye for an eye and all that.

5. pettso

pettso Starter

Why are you taking it so personally? We got our asses handed to us by the Steelers. If you read the thread prior to the game, it was a massive circle jerk of how awful the Steelers were and how bad we were gonna spank them. He's posting on a forum on the interweb, I see nothing wrong with it.

In fact, I'd probably rather read his posts than jesse's posts. :grrr:

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

That situation was handled week 2. Your mom is also fat.

7. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Forgive me for finding it sad and pathetic when fans of other teams are posting on an opposing team's forums. I mean, I have things to do with my time, so I cannot fathom my making an account on the Texans/Steelers/Colts/Heat/etc. forums just to troll. I imagine the same will be true even when I am retired (at least, I certainly hope it is, would be kind of sad to find it worthwhile to waste time trolling other teams' fanbases no?)

Though I agree with you on one thing, his posts are certainly more intelligent than jesse's drivel.

8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Oh my.... I missed this entire thread

I mean Steelharley made a visit? I guess the Pitts handed us our behinds on a platter this weekend because that's the only time he makes a rare appearance.

Gotta "luv" the PittsPukes

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Big Ben owned our entire D! I held off posting for 2 whole days so I could let the anger run out, but I'm still pissed! This team looks like they don't want it, but the coaches sure goofed up too, so can't kill any one player for that awful loss.

The good is that all the AFC South teams blew it, and it's early still.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar