Titans Still Need To Make Improvements To WR Position

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I would not worry too much about that, I think Munch and the front office is smarter than that. Probably just bringing him in incase he falls.

2. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

I definitely think we could use a boost at the WR position. However, I don't see us drafting a WR first because the value wont be there anymore when we pick. Unless by some miracle JB is still on the board..lol

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

WR has been a concern here ever since DMase left. Kenny Britt shows flashes of superstardom... whenever he can stay on the field and not injure himself or get himself in trouble with the law.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The legal stuff seems to be behind him, and it never did hinder his on the field performance, it's those nagging hamstring issues, but I also think thats a thing of the past.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

If he really takes the time to strengthen his whole body I think he will be a force. I don't think he's hit his peak yet and he's still a really young player. If he does stay healthy, I believe we can compete with anybody. I believe our defensive issues will be taken care of. Some of the younger players having bigger roles this season improves us IMO.

McCarthy, Casey, Klug, Ayers, Locker (hopefully).

6. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

If we wanted to trade Kenny Britt right now would he bring a 1st round pick?

I like to base players off what other teams think they are worth. I know Hawkins and D Will would be lucky to bring a 5th round pick. Nate could bring a 3rd not sure.

If you have a WR worth a 1st round pick and a WR worth a 2nd round pick then you are solid at WR. we arent there yet. Most teams are lucky to have a WR worth a 1st round pick. But is Britt one of them?

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

If he remains healthy this season I'd put my house on it.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah but he's never healthy.

9. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

We were actually playing very well and things were looking really good up until Britt got hurt.Hasselbeck and Britt were actually getting to be a pretty good comination and if Britt would've stayed healthy all year we would've gotten a couple extra wins and also made the playoffs at 10-6 or even 11-5.We would've been much different if Britt was able to stay healthy all year.A couple close games might've been different with Britt in the lineup.

10. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

A best case scenario for us would be Britt coming back and staying healthy all season plus us maybe drafting a good receiver somewhere in the draft and that receiver playing well for us.After all it is getting to be a passing league.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar