Titans Still Unhappy About Catch Call

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

Did you actually watch the game or do you just naturally take the side that is easy? Takes absolutely no skill to say "we lost the game because the officials skrewed us." Its a lot harder to figure out what problems you have and fix them. Did the officials make a bad call, yeah but they make bad calls EVERY GAME. Perhaps if your team hadn't fallen apart you now would be yelling at the other teams saying "we kicked your *** DESPITE the bad call"

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I hate women who are always right.

3. bgtitanfan

bgtitanfan Guest

i hope next season, things will be diffrent. for example its not what the refs say it is, or get like a double challange, 1st the coach challanges if the boot dont like the call they challange it again, i think it will solve the questanable calls that have been mate EVERYWHERE, not just the titans but all the other teams that lost a game cause of a bad call.

4. Sappersis

I'm confused about this "double challenge" idea sounds to me like it would cause too much argument. what if a play is overturned during a challenge, can the other coach then challenge it right back?

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I'm sorry but "double challenge" is the most retarded thing I've ever heard of.

Sorry noobie.

6. bgtitanfan

bgtitanfan Guest

i guess so, i mean the coach challanges the play, if the booth doesnt like the call they can challange it again for a second time and then the other teams booth or the coach can challange it again but only once ( which i dont know why but it makes sense ), but the review has to be made by a diffrent ref so 4 eyes are better then one. i think its a good plan if u ask me:ha:

7. bgtitanfan

bgtitanfan Guest

wow even here u user the term noobie, hey u gata start off somewhere

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

yeah. it's pretty much a universal term on a forum.

Welcome though. Nothing personal I promise but I honestly think challenging a challenge is really silly.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Easy for a Colt fan to say bad calls are just part of the game,
    since Code Blue has resulted in the Colts being the leagues biggest beneficiary of bad calls....

Polamalu dolt?

10. Sappersis

Your right we have had some bad calls work for us. The Steelers game being the best example of late. However, I have been a Colts fan since birth so I have sat through some terrible calls that screwed us... also a Steelers game that comes to mind. But regardless of the team I play for I know crying when I see it, dont you? Attack me for being a Colts fan all you want, won't change the fact that the Titans bit themselves in the ***.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar