Titans Still Unhappy About Catch Call

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

there's trolls here too...sheesh get a life..

2. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Death penalty for refs who make bad calls!

3. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

I read your post already, and completely agree. I thought perhaps you were amongst the lot that could realize there is such a thing as a FOOTBALL fan. I watch your games (your a division rival IMO its the smart thing to do... not only that but i have come to adore the titanmembers from coltfreaks) and I am an intelligent person thus i draw my own conclusions. I didn't attack the Titans, i simply stated the truth (one mentioned by a great deal of fans). And I was invited to this board Titansfan10 if you want to get rid of me your going to have to do a lot better than that... I have a fantastic life. If you ask me nicely I would be happy to tell you about it. :)

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

She is not really a troll ... she is a closet Titans fan. Just realize everyone is not a Titan homer. If she breaks a rule attack .. until then lay off.

5. Sappersis

This comming from the closet Colts fan... Whatever you do DONT SHOW THEM YOUR UNDEROOS. BIP's been wondering where his latest pair ran off too.

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Not sure what a "closset" is .... but :moon2:

Blaming refs is like blaming the prof. for making the test to hard. One call should not sway a game if you have it under control. Bad calls go both ways. I can recall a couple over the last year or so that have gone in our favor.

7. Sappersis

that comment wasn't focused at you hoffa. i admited to the fact we have bad calls go our way. I'm not blind, dumb, or delerious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar