Titans stregth of schedule not the hardest ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:doh:

ur right. .... it doesn't factor in opponents offensive power
    it only accounts for defensive strength

2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Fantasy football strikes again... In other news the NFL is considering only allowing defenses to put 10 men on the field, adding endzones worth 1 point to the sides of the field, and doubling the width the goal posts.

3. Graywolf_59

Graywolf_59 Guest

Strength of schedule is over blown-U still have to face division rivals twice...and as everyone knows who is a NFL fan...any given week or any given play can change a games outcome...and even change a whole division on that given play.

4. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

yeah, having a strong schedule can help sometimes. Last year we woulda got in the playoffs because of it, we just got stomped by the pats. Lat year i asked my cousin did the titans beat the pats and he looked on his cell phone an read the score and my heart sank lolol.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Or if Gunny visits.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

It's the worst damn it!

We need all the excuses we can get. Tough schedule, small market etc..

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Who has made an excuse?

8. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Someone sort me out on this.

Aren't all but two opponents common to all division teams?
    They play each other twice, an opposite conference division, a conference division, and two other conference division teams assigned by previous year's rank.

Isn't it true that there are only 2 different opponents between our schedule and the Colts, Jags, and Texicans?

How can I read about the Titans having the 4th toughest schedule and the Jags having the 28th hardest schedule when there are so many common opponents?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar