Titans "strongly" considering Locker at 8

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TheSureThing, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

You only joined last month.

I selected Jake Locker at 8 in our mock draft nearly 2 months ago and got abuse for it.. Do I get a cookie? Not that anyhting has been decided yet.

I still say we should trade down to 10-25 and take a shot at Locker or Mallett. If we cant we need a QB and will take one at 8

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Don't claim you called it until you actually hear his name on draft day.

I doubt he goes in the top 20.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We can get Andrew Luck next year. Guarantee it.

No point in doing this.

4. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

everyone was against a QB this early as soon as the season ended and as soon as Luck decided to stay - now no one was high on any of the QB's including myself making a thread about grabbing a playmaker in the 1st round and waiting on QB in the 2nd round ... but forget all that - i am jumping aboard the "hype train" with Locker as well ... scoot over make some room im jumping aboard the bandwagon ... TITANS PLEASE DRAFT JAKE LOCKER ... "LOCK" IT UP ...

and p.s. my signature proves i am hoping the titans lock up locker

5. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

oh and the #10 jersey is officially available just in time for Locker (says Munchak) ;)

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He's too inaccurate... not a good pocket passer.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Lord, I really hope we don't take Locker in the first round. Right when I want to hope this orginzagion has turend a page with player evaluation they may take Locker; an inaccurate QB who is uncomfrotable throwing in the pocket. Haven't we just gone through this over the last five years... inaccurate passer who is not comortable in the pocker? I'm praying that we see the light and pull a short term fix with a vetran free agent and try to fix the QB position long term next draft.

8. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

Next year's QB class isn't going to be any better than this years, in fact, it's probably worse. And the Titans won't have the first pick next year, this team will win some games this year. So don't bank on that.

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If we take a QB at #8 the only guy I think I'd consider besides Gabbert is Mallett. Otherwise I'm about settled the real value is in the 2nd round for a QB. I'd rather wait or possibly trade up a few spots into the 1st from the 2nd to get a QB but truly, taking Locker at #8 is ridiculous. I'm not sure I like the guy at #39.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Spartacus

Spartacus Camp Fodder

I hope the FO doesn't follow your example next Thursday...:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar