Titans Superbowl 42?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by OswegoTitan41, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

And if my uncle had knockers he'd be my aunt :moon2: .

Yes, I read the rest of your post...just havin' a little fun with ya'. That being said, though, none of it matters. There are teams throughout the league saying "IF they had JUST.....", but they DIDN'T.
    You played the Colts tough this year. That's great. What it got you was a .500 record against us...and you ended up .500 against the rest of your opponents, too. That's all.

IF Tony Dungy's son hadn't committed suicide during our 2005 undefeated run we MIGHT have gone undefeated and won the Super Bowl. But he did...and we didn't.

IF we'd played the Steelers tougher in the '05 playoffs we MIGHT have gone on and won Super Bowl XL. But we didn't...and we didn't.

IF doesn't count. Only the scoreboard does. Your team has some young talent and lots to look forward to. Enjoy it. The climb to the top can be as exhilarating as the view once you get there. I know....I watched the Colts climb for 23 years before reaching the top....and enjoyed every minute of it.

2. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

Not deluding myself at all. The TITanS did, indeed, play us tough this year, and finished .500 after hitting a 62 yard field goal. Congratulations. Both were entertaining games. I don't expect anything different next year...except to win both instead of splitting with you. I expect you see it exactly the same way.

Why the close games? Who knows. The Colts were Jekkyl and Hyde at times this year. Fortunately the good guys showed up when it came time for the playoffs :)) .

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well Gunny was at the winning game, and the Gunny-effect was in play then.

:grrhee:

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I'm quoting myself to show wino that I know we didn't win those games and I know there's nothing that can be done now to change that, I was just trying to point out how close we were and using that as the basis for my argument that we will be a strong playoff/division contender next season, and I know that right now there are 30 other teams saying "what if"

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Hey everyone, lets put our money together to get Gunny season tix, well have a perfect season!!!

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and a flight over

and 17 weeks of hotel rooms.

7. Titanmc

Titanmc Starter

The playoffs run longer...so you will need to stay for the SB.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

true true. make it 21 weeks just to be sure.

better start saving people.

shouldn't be a problem...I was so lovable last time.

:brow:

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Yep.. i agree.
    We pretty much kicked *** when Gunny was in Nashville.

Here you go dude..

[​IMG]

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Sounds good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar