Titans Swag

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by A Fightin'Titan, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I just went and got a pro style Chris Johnson away jersey. Pretty sweet, except it cost waaaay too much. That and the fact I won't wear it ever being white and all. Only gamedays. I thought this was a good buy considering CJ won't be going anywhere for some years to come. My VY jersey had me thinking it was a bad purchase for a while there.

Besides the CJ jersey I have a home VY semi pro ( almost all stitched logos) and a cheaper E George from back in the day.

What Titans jerseys do you guys own? Which jersey did you buy and immediately regret?

Besides the jerseys I have three hats I wear all the time, coasters, a CJ poster (in my gameroom), a toothbrush, cheap watch, a bad ace beach towel, helmet and a hardhat.

So what kind of swag do you own of the Titans?

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I have a Peyton Manning autographed buttplug. I don't care if you call me gay.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

Fat Al game worn glove.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I have an Eddie George (oilers), Steve McNair, and Keith Bulluck jersey. I have an autographed Titans hat by Cortland Finnegan and Chris Hope. And like 100,000 Titans clothes. Love me my titans!

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Hey Hey Hey!

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Well if you don't care then I won't say it. But it is weird though.

I've always wanted a Bulluck jersey ...... just never jump on that bandwagon and now it's too late.

7. Woy

Woy PA's finest.

Vince Young home jersey, CJ Oilers home throwback, and I'm going to be picking up an away Kenny Britt jersey.

8. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

Hahaha...I also have a Tyrone Calico one....but we all know how that worked out! lol

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I have a replithentic Eddie George Titans navy jersey, an authentic Chris Johnson navy jersey, a white Pacman Jones replica jersey, an authentic navy Vince Young jersey, and a white Vince Young replica jersey. And I just bought my girl a baby blue KVB jersey from the pro shop for $10.

I have a few Titans t-shirts too. My brother got me a Smash & Dash t-shirt for Christmas during their 08 run. That one's very special to me, he had to call up the Kroger stores there in TN and have them order and ship it to me here in Texas. Best gift ever. He really went out of his way to make sure I got one. The best part of it was that I had no idea he had gotten it for me. So when Christmas came along, I open up a box that looks to have underwear or socks in it and bam there it was, an authentic Smash and Dash t-shirt. Those are the ones that mean the most.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Derrick Mason home jersey, Eddie Geroge home jersey, Pacman away jersey, Vince Young alternate jersey, Chris Johnson alternate jersey, Vince Young Pro Bowl jersey, Chris Johnson Pro Bowl jersey, Cortland Finnegan throwback jersey. Also got my hands on several shirts, hoodies and hats. I'm waiting on my buddy to get some Titans away throwback jerseys in but I'm not too sure on what one I'm gonna pick up though..

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar