Titans Take Down Eagles 31-13

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Despite being 13-point underdogs, the Tennessee Titans won their third game of the season 31-13 over the Eagles. The game was highlighted by a Travis Henry run of 70 yards and a Pacman Jones punt return of 90 yards. Donovan McNabb went down in the second quarter with an ACL injury which will sideline him the rest of the season. Vince Young did more damage with his legs than his arm running for 49 yards and throwing for 101 more and one TD. He completed just 8 of 22 passes. Henry ran for 143 yards on 18 carries, and Tennessee finished with 209 yards on the ground. Keith Bulluck scored late when Randy Starks lateraled him a ball he recovered on a errant snap to Eagles backup QB Jeff Garcia.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

A shame about McNabb.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Yeah. Now people around the leaque will say that's the only reason we won.

4. Ahh, nice, now let me just go and add the Titans defense to my fantasy lineups...

5. i was thinking the exact same thing

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Hey, we know that we were doing well while he was in. He was shaken, and had some terrible throws. I like it when we see aggressiveness. They played hard today, and I believe we could have won with him in the whole game.

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I am super happy for the win. I am even more happy that V got away with what could have been 4 or 5 picks. Get Bobby Wade more involved !!! Way to go Travis.

[​IMG]

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Vince did get pretty lucky today. Another week, and we're still in the positive for takeaways!

9. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

Garcia was sharper than McNabb was. McNabb was definitely not sharp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar