Titans Take Down Eagles 31-13

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Jeff Fisher has announced we are bringing in Darrell Royal as a special consultant for Vince Young and going to run the wishbone, since Vince cannot pass.

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

We're the only team in the South on a winning streak :)

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That's a bold move, and a good one if we can hold the yards and points down.

Last year, I played the Bears and Titans D in DST leagues almost evenly, 9-7 or so. Titans can do well certain weeks despite appearances.

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Well. Vince Can pass. He just needs to quit staring at his receiver from hike to pass. The corners and safeties are watching that and jumping his passes. He doesn't notice them waiting in the winds for the pick. He'll get there.

[​IMG]

5. its cause some say that the titans were even greater than the gods, and in time which is about 2-3 years we will be at the top of the league, starting with this draft cause we brought in many awesome players: vince, lendale, finnegan, tulloch, if we could have drafts like this all the time then our team would be sitting pretty

6. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

People around the league rarely have anything good to say about us anyway.

It was a solid win anyway you look at it.

BY THE WAY....GREETINGS to all of you who missed me. ( all none of you I suppose :)) ) I had a heart attack - really !!! But I'm doin' great now...It's good to be alive !!!!!!

I got a question...Toward the end of the game, they kept showing the Titans sideline....Fisher and all the players looked like they had just lost...no smiles or laughs, or celebration....

Was this somber show out of respect for McNabb ? or was there something else going on....?

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

disbelief

good to see you back healthy

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

May I be the first to say... the light blue pants are AWESOME.

9. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

The head honcho (me) was impressed today.

10. Titansfan256

Titansfan256 Guest

Hey, if you're the real Bud....no disrespect....but we gotta do something about Schwartz.

LUV YA BLUE!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar