Titans Take Down Texans 28-22

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

sage rosenfels looked like the second coming of joe montana. i guess we have that effect on back up qbs. look out david garrard, here we come...

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Garrard is starter now, we'll take him.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

We aren't great but at least we're finding ways to win instead of finding ways to lose. Hill had a good game & I can see the potential on the D once we replace Sirmon & Thompson.

I sure hope we resign Robaire. I bet he enjoyed stuffing todays win down his old bosses throats :))

4. the texans coach already said that carr was going to be starting next week, and he said it without any hesitation

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Great win. Good to get one at home. Hope we can keep building on it.

6. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

didnt carr say he wanted to prove the that he was the better QB? funny... today he wasn't even the best qb on his own team. i really doubt his stats from this year now... nothing past five yards completed... except to us. i can see how he woulda had some long throws earlier this year but thats only because he has a total BA in andre johnson... top 3 WR in the world.

7. Titankid16

Titankid16 Guest

the win would have been nicer if the colts and jags could have found a way to lose...but at least we got another win

8. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

sirmon is fine, Hill needs to be replaced, Andre Johnson was working him all day

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

sirmon is NOT fine. if anyone thinks sirmon is fine, you need your head examined.

10. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

yeah... sirmon maeks tackles... but not NEARLY soon enough or with much force. sirmon is an adequate replacement at best. you can be second on the team in tackles at MLB by simply being in the way.

i think hill is getting better... he'll be ok.

LT sucks and i cringe every time i see him run onto the field... but lately i really think most of his mistakes are mental and he doesnt just play with his instincts. he'll be replaced next year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar