Titans Take Down Texans 28-22

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

okay, ill correct myself, sirmon isnt like perfectly fine but his play is better than Hill's so far, i just thik Hill needs to be replaced or really step up his game, theres no doubt that we will be looking for a corner next offseason and probably a free safety

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

they both need to be replace. that's about all there is to it. throw thompson in there too.

3. I say put Tulloch into the starting role and see what he can do...

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Any word on the Odom injury yet? It looked pretty bad.

5. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

did he re-injure the same leg as before?

6. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

we should draft BRandon Meriweather or Laron LAndry.....to replace someone in the secondary who that is i dunno, or CALVIN JOHNSON to give us a legit offensive weapon to complement VY

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

There were a few times where Hill was in the right place and he couldn't stop Johnson anyways (the TD). I think he can be a good corner with time and some good coaching. Sirmon on the other hand is finished. I'm ready to see Tulloch anytime.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If i were you I'd hire a bodygaurd, mentioning that name here is likely to get you shot.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the last thing we need is for haynesworth to get a partner in stomping crime.

10. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

haha okay Calvin Johnson then

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar