Titans talent level...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gut, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Homer glasses. Give Henry a crease and he will make a nice run, but he "LET ME REPEAT" is not going to run OVER anyone.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

so much for watching the games and saying what you see. it's alright man, if you like being wrong, you can keep on truckin'.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Henry is a power runner. He shrugs off people all the time. He gets extra yards with a mean stiff arm. He's not a Bus type power runner, but what he does is effective.

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Yeah, that's why with 1st and goal at the 2 yard line we tried to pass twice.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he wasnt in the game because he just broke a 35 yard run.

6. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

This year, he is better than Alexander, LJ, etc. What does he need to do for you to think he's an above average rb? Run for 2000 yards?

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

LMAO.

Are you really Mr. Eeeeediot?

8. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

I was just looking. The only rushers in the NFL has played more games than T-hen. He was the NFL's leading rusher of players who played <= 13 games.

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

No, you are.

10. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

My point is I will agree than Henry is not an elite RB, but he is above average. Statistically, which is a fact, and qualitative, which is my opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar