Titans talent level...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gut, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Expooooooosed. :ha:

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Drew has 4 drops for the year...confirmed by someone else. We were in a Cover 2 (but you don't even know what that is). Bulluck is not a runstopper, and ranks way down the list in solo tackles. You are the one exposed, because I use facts, while you just "have a feeling". I don't know which is funnier, your posts or the ones that laugh with you.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Firstly, do YOU know what a Cover 2 is, are you just assuming it's equal to the Tampa 2?

Secondly, are you ever going to back up your claims with proof? I'd like to see who has Bulluck far down the list in solo tackles.

Edit: Just saw you posted it in another thread. But as I can see Bulluck is only 12 tackles away from being top 10 in solo tackles. I fail to see how that makes him worse than most of the people on that list.
    Or are you seriously saying Antonio Pierce and Gerald Hayes are better linebackers because they have more tackles?
    And finally, have you taken out all the MLB (like the ones mentioned) because they play a position that is supposed to get more tackles than the OLB position? According to my quick rundown Bulluck is 9th in solo tackels among OLB.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

one out of four sources.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I was "exposing" (i.e. JOKING, read up on it) Gunny as a joke, hence a response to the " like how he can't read these, its fun now". Not you. As always, you take yourself too seriously for your own good, so take that pompous look off your face as you have some uh, witty, response. :sad2: :ha:

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Go to the other thread about tackling, there are two sources posted. Mine is from the NFL. And yes, I know what a Cover 2 is, the corner plays the short route and hands the receiver off to the safety, which is what Pac did against the Colts.

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

When I see wit I respond to it. It's been a while since I was in high school, so someone has to step up their game.

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Always a pleasure TN.

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Not a problem Kam. I like most of your posts.

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

No that's Tampa 2. Cover 2 just means the safeties cover the 2 deep halves. It can be run with man2man or zone underneath or even a combination. So if we were in a Cover 2 with zone coverage by the cornerbacks, then you're probably correct, but it could easily be man coverage by the backs.

Just for clarification.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar