Titans Talking With Redskins About Haynesworth Trade

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Albert Haynesworth masturbating to judge judy and eating cheetos.
    3 hours ago via Facebook for iPhone · View Feedback (22)Hide Feedback (22)

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

It is his Facebook I don't post false sh!@t

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Dude, that is f...in' hilarious! Inappropriate but very f...in' funny!

5. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

If any news of the Redskins trading him to the Jets have any truth to them, it's solely to bring the asking price back up from the Titans, IMO.

Just settle on a 3rd and a 2nd conditional pick and be done with it already.

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

He needs to get his to Tennessee and get ready o win a championship. Period.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Jets are out of it. Forgot where I read that earlier, but on it's own merit, the Jets just had a gut-checking last night. Replacing Jenkins with Haynesworth would only make their rocking ship sink. I think they have enough wagon-rounding to do without adding AH into the mix, or that team will get as ugly as the potty that comes out of Rex Ryan's mouth.

I can see Ryan trying to handle Haynesworth. They would trade him again in two weeks.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I could see Ryan trying to eat Fat Albert. I heard he is all weak and covered with cheese.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

All this Haynesworth talk is making me want to puke. Literally, i'm hungover.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar