Titans @ Texans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 24

24 Starter

Fisher doesn't call the plays. Ever.

2. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Where are the fisher fans? He should have been fired years ago forplaying R. Hill and L. Thompson for years in our def back field.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

we just got shut outs.

4. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

At least when we sucked in 04-06 we put up of a ton of yards. This has been the worst performance by our offense I think I have ever seen.

5. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

If the team isn't in pads in practice this week I'll be shocked.

6. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

Look for me at the game next weekend. I will be the guy with the paperbag over my head

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

How embarrassing...what the heck were they doing in practice all week???? Rusty ain't it...clearly over his head. KC better start against the Jags or we are toast. Jags and Indy on a short week??? Yeah....this will be fun.

8. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

This is horrible!

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

And the announcers are STILL kissing his !

"...if Fisher is fired, then you've turned the authority over to the QB and that's not good...."

HEY! MORON! There's more to the story than that! Meanwhile you've been kissing Manning's for years for doing what?... that's right, BEING THE PLAYCALLER.

10. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

this is one of the worst losses I've ever watched...along with the Pat game last year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar