Titans @ Texans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 28, 2012.

1. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

I really hope they can extend Nate and Cook this offseason and not invest anything in Britt. Seems to me like he's going to be on cruise control all season and play half assed if at all just so he doesn't get hurt anymore and try for his big money contract. I'm so tired of this guy, every week it's something else.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Titans quarterback Rusty Smith, receiver Kenny Britt, running back Jamie Harper, linebacker Colin McCarthy, tackle Mike Otto, guard Deuce Lutui and defensive tackle DaJohn Harris are inactive for today’s game vs. the Texans.

For the Texans, quarterback John Beck, receiver Lestar Jean, cornerback Roc Carmichael, cornerback Brandon Harris, linebacker Mister Alexander, tackle Andrew Gardner and Brandon Brooks are inactive.

Source: Titans Insider
  3. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

if we keep this game within 2 touchdowns ill call it a successful day
  4. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I'm so tired of hearing about how good the Texans have become. God I wish we could shut them and everyone else up
  5. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Rookie

That Avatar suits you.
  6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

I guess we could use the excuse if we get beat that we didn't have Kenny Britt.
  7. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy Rookie

Goodness, I can't stand Houston's radio announcer. ROCK 'N ROLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! Touchdown! That's the dumbest, lamest tag ever.
  8. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I don't get it
  9. kstone

kstone Starter

Titans 27-Texans 24. I have a feeling Houston will come out flat like San Fran did last week and we will take the game.
  10. Sling Blade

Sling Blade Practice Squad

Too bad, you will be hearing that a lot today! Seriously, here's to a good game by both teams today with no injuries on either side. No more smack, lets play the game and see who has what it takes to win.

Cheers

Rock N Rollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!! Touchdown!!!!!