Titans @ Texans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Sling Blade

Sling Blade Practice Squad

Don't count on it! Texans are smart enough to know the Titans have played a tough schedule and not nearly as bad as the statistics say. Looking for the Texans to take the Titans seriously and win big.
  2. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy Rookie

hahahaha Yea, rather it's field goals or TDs, I always enjoy these games. My favorite divisional opponent, and I try to make this game in Nashville at least every other year. I love how it use to be irrelevent, but the past few years this is the biggest rival for both teams with the AJ-Finn fights in Houston and the bench emptying brawl in Nashville. Easy game to get hyped up for and enjoy, regardless of results.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. overthetop

overthetop Camp Fodder

Our defense needs to come up big today, last week our offense looked like they are finally clicking, now we just need our defense to get it together.
  4. kstone

kstone Starter

This game does bring out the best of both teams. Wished the rivalry would get the hype that it deserves.
  5. overthetop

overthetop Camp Fodder

I dont know why im nervous, need more beer!!!
  6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Why are we "blessed" with Fouts? Aren't the Chargers playing somewhere? I can't stand Fouts
  7. overthetop

overthetop Camp Fodder

Texans going to come out expecting us to throw, i hope they can somehow light a spark in CJ and get him going.
  8. Na$hville

Na$hville Starter

Hope this doesn't get ugly quick.
  9. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

We need to go no huddle early and often
  10. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy Rookie

I say we open with a sweep leteral toss right to CJ, let him screen it left to Reynaud. Teach them early that we aren't going to let them be agressive all day long.