Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans @ Texans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 28, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 16 users.
  1. Sling Blade Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $368
    Don't count on it! Texans are smart enough to know the Titans have played a tough schedule and not nearly as bad as the statistics say. Looking for the Texans to take the Titans seriously and win big.
  2. RealestWhiteBoy Rookie

Bironas
    Moolah:
    $441
    hahahaha Yea, rather it's field goals or TDs, I always enjoy these games. My favorite divisional opponent, and I try to make this game in Nashville at least every other year. I love how it use to be irrelevent, but the past few years this is the biggest rival for both teams with the AJ-Finn fights in Houston and the bench emptying brawl in Nashville. Easy game to get hyped up for and enjoy, regardless of results.
    TitansfaninKY high fives this.
  3. overthetop Camp Fodder

Verner
    Moolah:
    $305
    Our defense needs to come up big today, last week our offense looked like they are finally clicking, now we just need our defense to get it together.
  4. kstone Rookie

Moolah:
    $795
    This game does bring out the best of both teams. Wished the rivalry would get the hype that it deserves.
  5. overthetop Camp Fodder

Verner
    Moolah:
    $305
    I dont know why im nervous, need more beer!!!
    • Staff / Moderator
    • Tip Jar Donor

Titanium TITANFN

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $58
    Why are we "blessed" with Fouts? Aren't the Chargers playing somewhere? I can't stand Fouts
  6. overthetop Camp Fodder

Verner
    Moolah:
    $305
    Texans going to come out expecting us to throw, i hope they can somehow light a spark in CJ and get him going.
  7. Na$hville Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,753
    Hope this doesn't get ugly quick.
    • Staff / Moderator
    • Tip Jar Donor

Titanium TITANFN

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $58
    We need to go no huddle early and often
  8. RealestWhiteBoy Rookie

Bironas
    Moolah:
    $441
    I say we open with a sweep leteral toss right to CJ, let him screen it left to Reynaud. Teach them early that we aren't going to let them be agressive all day long.