Titans @ Texans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Lulled us into a false sense of security by allowing CJ to run on them :D

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

It'll be more fun next game. I honestly like the direction this team is headed. Who knows how the injury bug will bite us (we are a player away on both sides of the ball from sucking) but if we stay healthy, we'll have a nice rest of the season. We're trending upwards on both sides of the ball.

3. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

thats a sign we have no identity. if you have a different bright spot each week but still lose, its all about the coaching. They have no idea how to run a team.

4. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

Wow!

5. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Starter

Hey CJ has looked pretty good today. I liked the way Munch has stuck to the run. He's gonna break one. You guys don't look that bad. Honestly I feel bad Locker got hurt. Your rushing O has found it. And your schedule gets a lot easier. I hope Munch sticks with CJ. Believe me I was nervous at halftime.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Or maybe we'll one day hit on all cylinders.

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Huh. Fair enough.

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

High Five

9. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Starter

Take away the pick 6's and y'all were looking pretty good.

10. Oceanic815

Oceanic815 Starter

Anybody else want to punch Kenny Britt (Mr. Glass) in the face every time they show him on the sideline with his hat on sideways?

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar