Game Day Thread Titans @ Texans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanchamps

titanchamps Starter

This year's pass game doesn't seem to be working for Marcus, as compared to last year's. It's either him or Robiskie. He does not look comfortable. The defense played well again. Run game was working. Another bad pick by Marcus. 13 easy points handed over. And what is going on the last two weeks at the end of the half? I'm sorry, just very frustrated. Playing close isn't doing it for me.

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Joey Harrington got to start 76 games. So, he's just at 16 starts, I think he gets a little more time to try and prove himself.

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Murray is playing lights out, no doubt. How long though? Second, you think JR had zero intentions of trying to get a RB in the draft?

4. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

CO-MVP, shared with Manning, and it was a gift. He screwed up the Buffalo game so bad it took the MCM to even get to the SB. You all remember how great he was if it makes you feel better. And he lost the SB.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. titanchamps

titanchamps Starter

Air beat Man-boy in playoffs in Indy.

6. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

I bet you've been B****hing the whole time too. If you hate this team so much just go, its ok to let go, run to the Brady and the Pats nut sack.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

It's scheme and the fact that the WR's suck. Mariota looks uncomfortable because there is no where to go with ball and he doesn't want to try and make something happen and make a mistake. Plus Murlarky I feel is coddling MM.

8. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Spoken with such maturity. When you grow up you too may be able to analyze without emotion....or are you a girl?

9. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

What is his overall W-L record against Peyton. Yeah....that's right. Horrible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar